Nvidia Display Settings Are Not Available
Are you using an Nvidia GPU and facing and issue called Nvidia Display Settings Are Not Available? Then now that you are at the right place we will be telling you how can fix this issue called Nvidia Display Settings Are Not Available.
NVIDIA Corporation is an Americal multinational company which has been originally based in Santa Clara. This company designs its software NVIDIA for the professional gamers and market.
It designs amazing Graphic processor units and system chips as well. The first graphic processor that was lined up with this company is called the GeForce, which has its direct competition lined up with several other microdevices that are advanced.
The company provides parallel processing as well which has reached the market and has caused its name to flourish in the market. There are several competitors of this company namely, intel, Qualcomm, and Arm.
This company was originally found on April 5th,1993 by Jensen Huang. The company believed that it would produce technology that would set the company to its maximum growth and it would only benefit the individuals as per their need.
This article here describes one of the issues faced by the users of the graphic processor which is purchased from this company. It has a simple solution. All companies do have some defects. Not all products are perfect.
- Aura Sync Not Working
- Discord Update Failed
- How To Kill All Mobs In Minecraft
- VLC is unable to open the MRL
- How To Use Discord On Ps4
This product has amazing reviews and is well known in the market. This company has a great reputation in the market and has reached a peak. It has developed a great customer base for itself and trustworthy buyers.
This problem of “NVIDIA Display settings are not available” is seen to occur at a time when the computer notices that the user is not using the same display of NVIDIA GPU.
This problem usually is seen to occur in Windows 10 laptops. If the user does not use this particular GPU, they definitely can’t see any of the options for the NVIDIA display setting. This error message can occur at any time and is a very common error. to solve this problem, there are many solutions.
But the main issue is because the display has been connected to the wrong Driver. This article here will explain some of the solutions which will help the individual solve this issue.
There will be some of the easiest solutions and some of the solutions could be very difficult to understand as well. This will be helpful to those readers who have been facing this issue and do not know how to solve it.
These solutions have been tried and tested and have worked for several people.
How To Fix Nvidia Display Settings Are Not Available
- Checking the display setting connection: The first step where one should always check the problem is the port for display which has been connected. There are two ports that are attached to the display cable. Either the cable has been connected to the Intel integrated graphics or to the NVIDIA graphics software. This is the most important step and one must be very much attention to it. This is because this is the only state where people usually tend to get confused. The port which has been integrated or connected with the motherboard is the display which outputs the Intel HD graphics. The display which the individual sees below is the display that is connected with the device graphics hardware. One must make sure that the connection to the monitor is plugged into the graphics port only. After this one can restart the computer after making and see if the issue has been solved.
- Change of the adapter output: if the user has correctly connected the display cable to the graphics card, the error messages may still occur at times. This is the time when the user can give this another method a try where they use a converter or charging the form of output from their graphics hardware. One can try this by using the VGA or the HDMI converter. One can also use the HDMI port which is available on the graphics card. From there, one can easily change the outputs directly. It would be helpful if the individual uses a display port instead of the HDMI or VGA as well. One should use some different combinations so that this trick can work out.
- Going through the NVIDIA Display Driver setting: This has a service running on the computer which manages the display driver. It is a great support to the operating system and acts as a middleware between the NVIDIA hardware and the operating system. There are some cases when this system can be stopped or is hanging. To correct this, the following steps which are mentioned below should be followed carefully:
- The individual must press the Windows button + R and type ‘services.msc’ in the dialogue box and hit on enter
- They must navigate through all the services till they find what they require which is NVIDIA Display Driver Service. After finding it, they can click do right click and select it. There they can select the startup and press on the button which says to apply. Once the user has done all this they must check if this error is still occurring or not.
- Updating the Graphics Driver: It is important to always update the hardware be it manual or automatic Lee. One must also make use of the display driver UnInstaller. This will make sure that there is no old display driver and it will be removed so that there would be no problems in the future. If updating the drivers does not work, one should always consider rolling back the drivers to the previous. There are several cases where the new driver is not stable with the device and it can cause a lot of problems. Following are the steps which will help in this problem:
- One must consider installing the utility Display Driver Installer. One can skip this step but it would be recommended not because it is essential to remove the unnecessary things from the driver.
- After installing this, the user is recommended to launch their computer in a safe mode.
- Then they would be required to boot their desktop or laptop into the safe mode and launch the display driver UnInstaller.
- After selecting the option of launching, they would have to select the first option which is clean and restart. This application will then automatically uninstall the installed driver and restart the computer which will happen accordingly.
- Once booting the computer has been done in a safe mode, the individual then has to be in safe mode and press the windows button +R. They must type “devmgmt.msc” in the dialogue box and hit the enter option. In most of the cases, the default driver would be installed against the hardware. If this does not happen, then the user would have to right-click on any empty space and select the option which says scan for hardware changes.
- After this, there would be two options where the user can search for it online for the latest driver or they would have to install it manually from the latest version of Windows. This is all available on the hardware is the official website. One must first always try updating the hardware automatically. There would be an option that says search automatically for the updated driver software. If it is not available then they are recommended to search for it. If the person chooses the second option which is updating it manually, they would have to select firstly browse for Driver, which will navigate them to the location where it is downloaded.
- Lastly after all this has happened, the individual has to restart the computer after installing the driver and see if the error message “Nvidia display settings are not available” still occurs or not.
Conclusion For Nvidia Display Settings Are Not Available
This article hopes to help the people who were facing such issues constantly and couldn’t solve them because they were unable to find a solution which they could rely on.
There are many solutions available on the internet which do not turn out to be effective. Due to the online platform, there are numerous solutions right now in the market which do not turn out to be effective. Some of the solutions turn out to be a hoax and will be a complete waste of time.
Hence, this article will be very helpful to readers who are in search of useful solutions. The solutions in this article prove to be quite effective as they have been tried and tested.
These solutions have been tried by the customers and based on their reviews it has been chosen to be the most effective steps. If none, of the above solution, still ends up working, then they would have to go to the nearest centre of their laptop.
The centre would then help them to resolve this issue as it could be of some internal type as well. One wouldn’t have to worry if they get such issues, because this is a regular error and it is quite common.
This is not a problem where the person would have to put their head into a lot. It is common and there are numerous solutions to this issue where one can easily resolve it.